Review of Dr Scholl's Active series Replacement soles that I received from Influenster Vox

The Dr Scholl's Active series Replacement soles that I received from Influenster Vox couldn't have come at a better time. I have been training with Physical Therapist / coach Jackie Mah with and also with Team Defiant barbell club. When I first started working out Jackie told me that the athletic shoe that I was currently wearing wasn't going to work. So my wonderful friend Jennifer Hall gave me a pair of Nike Shocks ( her holy grail athletic shoe). Comfort in an athletic shoe is very difficult for me because I have extremely flat feet. Now have new athletic shoe it better. But it wasn't until I received the Dr Scholl's Active series Replacement soles. That my workout became really comfortable. The Dr Scholl's Active series Replacement soles are designed to prevent pain from shin splints , Runner's Knee and Plantar Fasciitis. They are designed with a triple protection zone, The ball of the foot, padding was added to improve cushioning. The arch for reinforced to support foot. The Heel has a deep heel cup to absorb impact with every step. My athletic are now like waking on clouds. I am older and I need to protect my body as much as it can. And with the Dr Scholl's Active series Replacement soles I can do that.It makes training a delight. I want to thank Influenster Vox for the Dr Scholl's Active series Replacement soles, Jackie Mah for training me and believing in me even when I didn't believe in myself. Also for Jennifer Hall cheering all the way and bringing me Epsom salt when I hurt. To the team at Influenster Vox for providing me with the Dr Scholl's Active series Replacement soles. Influenster Vox you rock!!

Comments

Popular Posts