Dove Cool Essentials Dry Spray Antiperspirant

.

I haven't used a spray antiperspirant in many years. They used to be messy and would never dry. That was until I was sent Dove Cool Essentials Dry Spray Antiperspirant in my Influenster Vox Box. I was skeptical but pleasantly surprised when I tried this product. My Antiperspirants have to last my 14 hour works days, and boy did this product work. It goes on dry with a pleasant fragrance. There is no residue transfer to my dark clothes. I even use it as a body spray when I have completed my workouts at the gym. Just a spritz on your pulse points and you smell amazing until you can get your shower. It has even converted my nephew. I purchased one for each of our bathrooms and one for each of our gym bags. Thanks Dove for this amazing product. #TryDry. The first can of Dove Cool Essentials Dry Spray Antiperspirant was free but all of the opinion is my own.

Comments

Popular Posts