1,000 Lashes lash primer and the 1,000 Lashes Fiberized lash weave Mascara by Hard Candy

I am unfortunately not born with long luxurious lashes, which leaves me on a constant quest for the perfect lash products. While shopping in my local Wal-Mart , I stumbled upon the brand Hard Candy. I had heard many wonderful things about this brand on You-Tube. So, I was totally engaged in finding my holy grail lash primer and mascara. During this time, I looked at every primer and mascara that Hard Candy had to offer. After about a half of an hour my decision was made, 1,000 Lashes Fiberized lash weave primer and 1,000 Lashes Fiberized lash weave mascara. As soon as I got home, I washed my face sat at my makeup mirror and proceeded to apply the primer first then the mascara. The only thing that happened was that my lashes were well separated. For the next week, I tried every combination that I could think of. My decision has been made, these products don't work well together, but they work better with their corresponding product, the 1,000 Lash Primer works better with another mascara and the 1,000 Lash mascara works better with another primer. The results are only average but it is much improved than when they are combined. This is only from my point of view. What might not work for me, may work for you!!!

Comments

Popular Posts