Tarte for True Blood Limited Edition Palette

For four seasons now, I have been addicted to the HBO Series True Blood. I am at the edge of my seat every Sunday waiting patiently for True Blood to come on. I am not a Twilight or Vampire Dairies follower. True Blood is different, maybe it is because it is set in my home state of Louisiana. True Blood is based on the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlene Harris. The books are a fast , fun read.

So when I heard that Tarte cosmetics was launching a True Blood Limited Edition Eyeshadow palette, I knew that I had to have it. Included in this wonderful palette is: * 17 x 0.07 oz eye shadows
* 0.003 oz True Blood™ EmphasEYES Aqua-Gel Eyeliner in Black
* 0.1 oz True Blood™ Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara in Black
* 0.08 oz True Blood™ Lifted Natural Eye Primer
It retails for $52.00. You receive a great deal of products for the price. The colors are pigmented, wearable, and it is a beautiful assortment of colors. You can find this gem at Sephora, Sephora.com, Ulta, Ulta.com and Tartecosmetics.com.

Comments

Popular Posts