Make Up For Ever Wild & Chic 10 Aqua Creams Tin


As every makeup and beauty lover knows, the winter holidays are the best time of the year for purchasing the most amazing beauty gift sets. Winter Holiday 2011/2012 is no different. This year Make Up Forever has hit the ball out the park with the The Limited Edition Make Up For Ever Wild & Chic 10 Aqua Creams Charcoal Tin". Make Up For Ever's limited editions for Winter 2011/2012 is the Wild & Chic collection. A snake print large tin with 10 beautiful colors in the full sized Aqua Creams for the eyes along with a few colors which would also be suitable for the lips & cheeks along with the 5N brush which is perfect for applying cream eyeshadow. This set works out better value when purchased altogether in this collectors tin compared to the individual prices. Colors include: 12, 15, 17, 14, 01, 11, 13, 16, 04 & 02. Brush 5N. Individually the Make Up Forever Aqua creams retails for $22.00 each and the Brush 5N also retails for $22.00. The grand total is $242.00. The Collection was sold for $175.00. After careful deliberation , I finally decided to purchase the Collection, Sephora had sold out. I was crushed. I was watching the amazing Wayne Goss on YouTube, he mentioned a makeup seller in the UK, Guru Makeup Emporium. That little light went off in my head. I quickly went to their website, and to my amazement this wonderful collection was in stock. I clicked purchase, closed my eyes and prayed. Unsure of the current rate of exchange, I was pleasantly surprised that I payed $8.00 less than if I would I have paid at Sephora and that was with shipping from the UK. The transaction was flawless. It arrive save and sound to me in less than 10 days.

The quality of the Aqua Creams are amazing. I no longer have the youthful taut eyelids of twenty years ago. The Aqua Creams applied flawlessly without making my eyelids look crepey. I have wore them alone a a wash of color with a winged eyeliner and also with eyeshadow. The staying power is over the top. It lasted my entire 12+ hour shift without creasing or fading. If you can get this collection, you will be overjoyed. My Christmas present to me.

At last viewing of Guru Makeup Emporium the Limited Ediiton Make Up Forever Wild and Chic 10 Aqua Cream Charcoal Tin was still in stock. Enclosed is their contact information: Guru Makeup Emporium, Studio 4 Filmer Mews, 75 Filmer Road, Fulham, London SW6 7JF

Telephone:++44(0)207 731 4646

Fax:++44(0)207 731 4376

Email: shop@gurumakeupemporium.com

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year!


PS: Description of The Limited Edition Make Up Forever Wild and Chic 10 Aqua Cream Charcoal Tin was used from the Makeup Emporium website.

Comments

  1. Thanks for the tip now I want one. Will you be vlogging soon?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts