Colagate Total Pro-Shield Mouthwash VoxBox from Influenster

COLGATE TOTAL® ADVANCED PRO-SHIELD MOUTHWASH FRESH BREATH WITHOUT THE BURN! PROS: Fresh breath, 12 hour protection against germs, No alcohol burn, helps reduce plaque and prevents against gingivitis, three different flavors CONS: None I have always had problems with mouthwash because I hate the burn. I have always just had to deal with it. That is until I received the Colgate Total® Advanced Pro-Shield Mouthwash from Influenster. The great thing about it is that you get 12 hour protection against germs. That is great for me because I work 12 hours shifts with the public and I am constantly talking. It is great to know that not only am I protected against germs, I have fresh clean breath without the unpleasant burn of alcohol. Plus it reduces plaque and helps prevent against gingivitis. Everything that you would want in a mouthwash. Colgate you hit it out the ball park with this product.

Comments

Popular Posts