Sephora Formula X The System for Amazing Nails

I have been wearing nail polish since I was old enough to talk, which equals to many, many , many years. I have never been able to make a manicure last for than one evening even under the best conditions and even getting them professionally manicured. By this, I mean a manicure to my natural nails. That was until I purchased Sephora Formula X the system. Three weeks ago, I was out shopping at my own personal Disneyland, Sephora. I had seen the Formula X The system since it was launched. I have watched reviews on YouTube, read blogs and also reviews. I like every other makeup and nail junkie always wants the product that are the latest and greatest new products that hits the shelves. These products were no different. So this was the the day I bit the bullet and purchased the Formula X The system. The Set includes the This set contains: - 0.4 oz Nail Cleanser, - 0.4 oz Base Coat, - 0.4 oz Top Coat, - 0.4 oz Nail Color of your choice ( I chose the color Intensty). Sephora website describes it as Powder Pink. The price retails for 32.00. This is a great price considering you receive 4 full size bottles of polish. Formula X Nail Cleanser is described by the Sephora Website as: A gentle, non-drying cleanser that preps your nails for optimal base coat and color application. What it does: An essential step in extending the life of your manicure, cleansing your nails removes invisible impurities, leaving them perfectly primed for base coat and lacquer. Cleanse is infused with witch hazel extract (a naturally effective ingredient that purifies the surface of the nail), Vitamin E (to condition nails), and invigorating cucumber extract. Formula X PRIME Base Coat is described by the Sephora Website as: A binding, ultrasticky base coat that primes nails for a flawless, long-lasting application. What it does: The combination of an advanced adhesive primer and essential bonding agents forms a sticky layer that fuses with your lacquer and prolongs polish performance. Formula X SHINE Top Coat is described by the Sephora Website as: An ultraglossy and quick-dry, high-performance top coat top that amplifies your lacquer’s shine and lasts. What it does: Infused with the ultimate in long-wear technology, this high-performance top coat extends the wear time of your lacquer while amplifying your lacquer’s shine. Sephora’s patented formulation delivers invisible anti-chip technology and resistance to water and detergents. None of these products contains Parabens To be honest, I wasn't expecting the type results that I so please to have obtained..... My first manicure lasted the entire week with no chipping or even wearing at the tips. I am hard on my nails, so I thought it was just a fluke. So the next week I tried it the system with an inexpensive color from Wet n Wild, again the manicure lasted a week. I just complete another week with Formula X The System and a gorgeous bright orange. I will never again be without Formula X The System. I looking foward to purchasing additonal products from the nail care line as well as all of the beautiful nail colors. The selection has colors and formulas that has something to suit every nail junkies needs. The Formula X The System can be purchased at Sephora, Sephora in JC Penney, and at www.sephora.com. Try It! The out come for beautiful long lasting manicures will amaze you! The image used for this blog was taken from Sephora.com website. Because I am a bad blogger and forgot to take pictures prior to using the system.

Comments

Popular Posts