L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Triple Power Deep Acting Moisturizer




As many of my friends and family know, I haven't  used skincare products from the drugstore since I was 17 years old. So when Influenster said they were sending me a VoxBox containing L'Oreal Paris RevaitaLift Triple Power Deep Acting Moisturizer, I was a skeptic . After seven days of using this moisturizer day and night , I was a believer.  My skin looked more hydrated.  My skin takes a lot of wear and tear. I have worked night shift for 15 years, so that means I don't sleep or eat like I am supposed to. I work a high stress job and I wear a full face of heavy makeup. By Day 14- My skin is super hydrated. It has less fine lines. I am amazed that The L'Oréal Revitalift Triple Power Intensive Anti-Aging Day Cream Moisturizer, has changed my skin so much in only 14 days! This moisturizer has transformed my skin in 14 days!  Try it for 14 days and you decide. I will never be without it again!!!
This product was given to me free for testing purposes! My opinion is my own! @Influenster @LOREALSKIN #RevitaliftChallenge #after #complimentary

Comments

Popular Posts