Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse Ultra- Hydrating Foundation

I have been using Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse Ultra- Hydrating Foundation for two months. From the very first application, it went on so incredibly smooth. I used two colors Caramel for contouring and Honey Beige as the foundation. It is a unique creamy whipped foundation. It endured my hectic schedule and lasted all day with just spot touch-ups of powder. This foundation has 14 hour hydration It felt light, no creasing in my problem area around my eyes and the sides of my mouth. I still have normal to oil skin, and it was still light and hydrating. Maybelline outdid themselves with this foundation. It comes in 10 shades. My hope is that they will expand there color range. It is definitely my new holy grail foundation.

Comments

Popular Posts