My Review of Powder Brush

Originally submitted at EyesLipsFace.com

This new anti bacterial, synthetic haired Taklon brush is softer and more absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. Be a professional makeup artist and create a flawless look with this e.l.f. studio brush!
-Creates a professional sculpted look
-Full coverage color
-Use ...


ELF's Amazing Powder Brush

By HotRoz from Sacramento, CA on 9/7/2010

 

5out of 5

Pros: Functional, Easy To Use, Great Design

Best Uses: Everyday, Travel, Going Out

Describe Yourself: Classic Style

This brush is an amazing product. I have purchased brushes 15 times the cost of the ELF Powder brush. None of them even holds a candle to the quality and functionality of this brush. It application of cream and liquid foundation is even and flawless. If you don't have one you need to purchase one. I am going to purchase more powder brushes for myself and my friends.

(legalese)

Comments

Popular Posts